We Invite Faculties, Teachers, Scholars, Students, Poets and Authors to submit their papers on English Language and Literature.
Paper Presenters: 100 Only (USA-20, Europe-20, Asia-20, Africa-20, Other-20)
Listeners: 300 Persons
Abstract Submission Last Date: 1 May, 2021 midnight American Standard Time
- All Selected 100 Papers will be Published in ‘ WEC Volume with ISBN’. Printed Edition with Photographs of Authors on the front cover. Each Author will be given “10 Copies“ of the volume.
- All Authors will be paid “Annual Royalties” as per agreement.
- All Authors will receive “Congress speaker certificate and Publication Certificate” (Both Hard copy and Soft Copy)
- Editions: Print book (Paper Back/Hard Bound), E-Book, Translated into leading Languages
All selected Authors will be given 15 Minutes time for presentation online in given slot time. There shall be high scholarly discussion on each paper selected for the congress.
Fee: 250 USD (Covers Presentation, Publication, shipment of Volume copies, Presenter Certificate & Publication Certificate)
Listeners: Free (Application only by cover letter to be sent to committee , email@example.com)
- Ancient/Medieval/Modern English Literature
- American/British/Canadian/Australian/Indian/Asian/African English Language and Literature
- English Grammar/Prose/Poetry/ Drama/Essay
- Philosophy/ History of English Literature
- Gender and English Literature/Language
- All areas related to English Language and Literature
Abstract: 250 Words
- Min-3000 Words to Max-5,000 Words ( Including Abstracts, Endnotes, Bibliography/References, Author’s Bio)
- Fronts : Times New Roman, Header-14 Pts, Summary-12 Pts (No Footnotes)
- Format: A4 Size, double Spaced, Margin-1 inch all side
- Reference: APA style
Submission mail: Director@yior.org: firstname.lastname@example.org