Welcome to APC-2021. We invite Academicians, Professors, Scholars, Intellectuals, Peace Scientists, Peace Leaders and Civil Societies across world to participate in the grand online event. The webinar aims recognize the best peace researcher and publish their work.
Paper Presenters: 100 Only (USA-20, Europe-20, Asia-20, Africa-20, Other-20)
Listeners: 300 Persons
Abstract Submission Last Date: 1 May, 2021 midnight American Standard Time
- All Selected Papers will be Published in ‘ APC Volume with ISBN’. Printed Edition with Photographs of Authors on the front cover. Each Author will be given “10 Copies“ of the volume.
- All Authors will be paid “Annual Royalties” as per agreement.
- All Authors will receive “Congress speaker certificate and Publication Certificate” (Both Hard copy and Soft Copy)
- Editions: Print book (Paper Back/Hard Bound), E-Book, Translated into leading Languages
All selected Authors will be given 15 Minutes time for presentation online in given slot time. There shall be high scholarly discussion on each paper selected for the congress.
Fee: 250 USD (Covers Presentation, Publication, shipment of Volume copies, Presenter Certificate & Publication Certificate)
Listeners: Free (Application only by cover letter to be sent to committee , firstname.lastname@example.org)
- General Theory/Philosophy of Peace & Conflict Resolution
- Prevention of War in new millennium
- Technology & Peace
- Environment & Peace
- Peace In Regional Contexts:
- America & Canada (North America)
- Middle East
- South Asia/ East Asia
- Russia & Soviet
- Latin America
- Other Regions
Abstract: 250 Words
- Min-3000 Words to Max-5,000 Words ( Including Abstracts, Endnotes, Bibliography/References, Author’s Bio)
- Fronts : Times New Roman, Header-14 Pts, Summary-12 Pts (No Footnotes)
- Format: A4 Size, double Spaced, Margin-1 inch all side
- Reference: APA style
Submission mail: Director@yior.org: email@example.com